DANCE IQUAIL seeks a creative, enthusiastic professional Administration Program Manager
The Administration Program Manager must be enthusiastic, possess proven organizational and management skills, and work well with volunteers. Candidates must communicate well in speech and writing with staff, board members, education professionals, and the public. This position is ideal for students and recent graduates with an interest in Arts management and community relations. Prior experience in and or a study of arts management is required.
- Communicate with program partners, advisors, and others to ensure that administrative tasks are accomplished.
- Track student enrollment & performance
- Oversee program staff & volunteer
- Submit weekly written reports to the Executive Artistic Director on program performance, needs, and milestones.
- Prepare and distribute program information and materials to other staff, program partners, advisors, and others.
- Schedule meetings and events and make necessary arrangements, including travel.
- Maintain complete records on for students, teachers, and staff.
- Track program spending.
- Support program communications by handling bulk mailings (electronic and snail mail) and updating program information for DANCE IQUAIL website and other communications vehicles.
- Maintain records and lists for program partners, funders and activities in DANCE IQUAIL database.
- Maintain files of program activities and materials.
- Participate in program planning and scheduling with other members of the program team.
- Provide information to people who contact PHC with questions about programs.
- Communicate information about the program with audience, community and and other organization.
Knowledge and Skills Requirement
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to collaborate with many kinds of people and work in teams
- Ability to operate independently; self-starter can initiate next steps
- Ability to schedule tasks and adhere to a timetable
- Must be organized and dependable
- Interest in the Dance, the Arts, Arts Management, and community issues
Contact: Interested applicants should submit a letter of interested to Dance Iquail via email at email@example.com.